
I am laying in a clover patch. I love how clovers feel crisp and cool. This is where I was for about ten minutes in room ten. It was Wednesday and I was tired ; so I escaped to a room and turned off the lights. I imagined I was laying in a patch of clovers. One of the Physical Therapist assistant was on vacation which meant the opposite for me. I had to come in on Mon-Wed at 6:45 instead of 7:30 and have less help. I know 45 minutes doesn't sound like much but I like my sleep. I had a biology test Tuesday night and after the test we had to stay for lecture. I wanted to leave but I made myself stay. I got home at 8:00 and just crashed on my couch. I didn't want to ever move but my stomach was growling. I got up and ate dinner. I decided to do something to get my mind off everything so I popped in an episode of The Office. The Office is the only television show that I watch and since the strike I haven't seen it. So Wednesday after my ten minutes in the clover patch I made it though the rest of the day. Thursday I got to come into work at 7:30. I made a A on my computer science test and I felt good about my biology test. Now its Friday and I'm going to see Be Kind Rewind if I can stay awake. I'm so glad it's Friday!
2 comments:
Where do you get the cat pictures? Those are funny.
This is the second blog I've read for this class, and the second one about "daydreaming/imagining."
K. Smith
Eng. 226
I understand that. Working and school together can be very stressful. I'm glad you pass your exam. Good luck throughout the rest of the semester
Post a Comment