Saturday, March 8, 2008

Memphis

I just got back from Memphis, what a trip. I left Thursday and got in at 12:30 at night.My interview went well and we got to tour the campus. It started snowing while I was on the tour. After the tour I went and ate at a famous BBQ restaurant called Rendezvous. While eating, I saw Mario Lopez and of course my camera was dead. I tried to take a picture without him noticing but you can't see anything. He was A.C. Slater in Saved by the Bell, the television show. After that I ended up staying the night because of the weather. I woke up this morning and outside my hotel was a good amount of snow. It was sunny though and I thought I wouldn't have any problems driving. Wow, was I wrong, just to get to Little Rock took four. This is supposed to take two. To make a long story short I got lost a couple of times, there we about ten wrecks and a six hour trip took me ten hours. I do not want to drive for a while!

2 comments:

Baby Ruth said...

I LOOOVE MARIO! ISn't he just a doll!? Glad you had a good trip! YEs, the weather has been crazy, even here!

dotsmom said...

Hope all went well.

KTS