Saturday, March 29, 2008
What to do?
I found out Friday that I didn't get into Physical Therapy school. I was disappointed but I wasn't sure I wanted to move to Memphis anyway. Now, I have to wait another year and apply. At least I can be in Shreveport to plan my wedding. It would have been hard to plan a wedding during my first semester of PT school. I wouldn't have been able to go on a honeymoon after my wedding either because school would be starting. Now I just need to find a better paying job because I need a car and I need to start saving up money for wedding stuff. My best friend was excited because I don't have to move away. We'll my fiancé and I are going to a comedy show at the Strand. Hope it's funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I sorry you didn't get in. I did pray though. Good luck with your wedding and I hope everything will go okay!
This might be a blessing in disguise. At least your attitude seems to be good--you have incentives for staying here, and that probably helps.
Good luck, though. I'm sure things will work out for the best.
K. Smith
Eng. 226
Post a Comment