Saturday, March 22, 2008

San Antonio

I am in San Antonio, Texas. My family and I were at six Flags today and all the sudden I was ready to leave. The park was getting crowded and my sunburn was starting to annoy me. So, I just got our room key and left; thank goodness our hotel had a shuttle. Then I came back and got to relax and take a nap before averyone came back. My mom walked in and said, " Whats wrong are you sick?" No, I'm just tired and want to RELAX! The hotel we are staying at is awesome; we got a REALLY good price with military. There was a wedding right behind the pool today and I felt sorry for them because there were a hundred kids at the pool. We'll tomorrow is Easter. I wonder if the Easter Bunny comes in hotels in Texas. I guess my sisters kids will see tomorrow morning. I get to eat desserts tomorrow because I gave them up for lent. Hope everyone has a great Easter and end of Spring Break.
http://www.slate.com/id/2186446/

1 comment:

Jeriel H said...

Happy Easter Christy!